LED technologies projects competition is announce
The Skolkovo Fund announced a competition of projects of research and experimental design works on the subject "Energy of Light — the O. V. Losev Award”. The year 2015 declared by the United Nations International Year of Light and Light technologies proves that there is an opportunity to provide rather high-quality, dynamically adjusted intellectual lighting which influences favorably on person’s mood, working capacity and health. On the other hand, nowadays light-emitting diodes give almost boundless opportunities for work on a joint of technologies and design, the possibility of creation of unique interior lamps, light installations and art objects.
The main goals of Competitive selection are:
• stimulation of researches and development of new technologies on subjects, which are market demanded among the Russian small and medium-sized innovative companies and scientific organizations;
• development of the innovative center "Skolkovo" drawing new Participants into the project;
• usage of intellectual resources of Participants for the solution of topical issues in the field of the Internet of things, of Industrial Internet.
Terms of Competitive selection
Competitive selection is conducted from January 25, 2016 to May 17, 2016 according to the following schedule:
• Requests collecting. Formal examination and examination of projects on the substance of Skolkovo Fund from 25.01.2016 till 15.04.2016
• An assessment of Requests for definition of finalists of Competitive selection from 16.04.2016 till 16.05.2016
• A pitch session for finalists - 17.05.2016
• Announcement of winners - 17.05.2016
Scope of Competitive selection
The projects and patents of research and developmental works directed on creation of innovative technologies in the field of light technologies, electronic component base are allowed to participation in Competitive selection.
Within Competitive selection introduction of special nominations is allowed, winners of Competitive selection can be separately chosen in each of them.
At the starting point of Competitive selection the Fund declares special nominations:
• Semiconductor devices and materials;
• Radiators and technologies of assignment of heat;
• Secondary optics;
• Power effective solution of high power lighting in open space;
The actual list of special nominations is published on the official page of Competitive selection.
A person, a group of persons or a legal entity who applies for participation in Competitive selection according to requirements of the present thesis can be a participant.
Persons who are taking part in preparation, carrying out the Competitive selection and making assessment of the arrived requests aren't allowed to participate in Competitive selection.
• 1st place 5 000 000 (five million) rubles
• 2nd place 4 000 000 (four million) rubles
• 3rd place 3 000 000 (three million) rubles